|> Seafood Stock - Recipe
Serving : 2
||Pandan leaves, wash & tie into a knot
|Salt & Pepper to taste
Ginger, cut into thin strips
Spring onions & Chinese parsley, chopped into small pieces
Fried shallot crisps
A dash of sesame oil
- De-boned the "Sheng-Yu Pian" and cut the fish meat into thin slices.
- Boil the water together with the fish bones for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the bones and add in rice, ginger, pandan leaves, Seafood
Stock and let it boil for another 1 hour or till the porridge formed.
- Season with some salt and pepper according to taste.
- Put the "Sheng-Yu Pian" in a bowl.
- Scoop the hot boiling porridge over the bowl and stir well. Make sure the fillets are thoroughly cooked.
- Garnish with some ginger, spring onions, Chinese parsley, sesame oil and fried shallot crisps.